Tuesday 5 May 2015

Blogging for Beginners Workshop - Saturday 6th of June




Blogging for Beginners Workshop 
Date: Saturday 6th of June 2015
Time: 2pm-5pm
Address: Liberties Suite, Brooks Hotel, Drury Street, Dublin 2

Tickets are non-refundable

So, you’d love to have your own blog but you don’t really know where to start. During this 3 hour workshop I will introduce you to the world of blogging. The workshop will focus on all aspects of starting a blog from scratch:

  • Blog basics
  • Finding your voice, knowing your audience
  • Design/Imagery/Useful apps
  • Social media
  • Tips for an award-winning blog
  • Growing your readership

I will share my tips to help you step into the world of blogging with confidence, in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Please note that it isn't a technical or IT based workshop but a class designed to introduce you to blogging and to get you started. It’s also a great way to meet other beginner bloggers and feel part of the blogging community.



What previous attendees said:


"Great workshop! I was at the last one and would definitely recommend you get yourself a place on this workshop before it books out! Very informative and fun."

"Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into this evening's blogging for beginners workshop. I found it so helpful and you were very inspiring. I am so excited to start blogging now."

"The workshop itself was very informative. I realised about halfway through that there's more to blogging than I thought."

"Thank you for this evening's workshop. It was really helpful. I am very excited to get blogging."




SHARE: